Monday, October 29, 2012

Burgundy






Well. It got very cold today which means only one thing...layers, layers, and more layers. Leather on top of plaid on top of a turtleneck should probably be illegal. Anyway, I ended up loving the result of being freezing this morning...plus Im looking for any excuse to wear my new Steve Madden boots.. they are thoroughly obnoxious and jingle with every step. Perfect.

|Jacket: H&M||Sweater:Vintage||Jewelry:Topshop||Jeans: Zara Black Label||Boots:Steve Madden|

xoxo



4 comments:

  1. I really like your style, very rocker chic. The turtle neck sweater, the shirt, the leather jacket and the chain necklace made an amazing combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic look. LOVE the maroon jacket and that it's from H&M. I am getting inspired by the cool style that I'm seeing on Chictopia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks Anne for coming here to check out the rest of the pictures!! I really appreciate that.. If you want constant updates you can follow me on bloglovin, or like on facebook! otherwise I will still keep posting on chictopia. much love xoxo

      Delete