Friday, July 12, 2013

The Perfect Summer Dress








Sometimes all it takes is a pretty dress, cute shoes, and city streets to make a girl smile. The NYC heat has been taking a toll on my usual definition of summer style, but I think I've found the remedy with loose flowey dresses and cute sandals. 

Lucca Couture recently named me their July blogger of the month so I'm having fun with the lovely pieces from their summer collection! Adoring this tribal print/ triangle cutout dress. The asymmetric hemline and circle silhouette gives it the ultimate twirling power and made me feel like the biggest kid in the candy store (hence all the smiling).

Hope everyone had a wonderful week ! Now it's friday so go out and party (direct orders from me)
Or If you'd like you go shopping, you can use my discount on the Lucca Couture Website (here!)
: OLIVIATAYLOR , 10% your purchase, good through Aug. 12th!! (happy shopping!)

Dress: Lucca Couture (here!)
Bag: Target
Heels: Jeffrey campbell
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

XOXO 
Olivia

24 comments:

  1. it really is a lovely dress!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. great dress !!! :)
    xo

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That literally is the perfect summer dress! You look gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dress! I am looking forward to shooting you for the C&P shoot Sunday!

    Brittanny // http://brittannytaylor.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany! Really looking forward to it too!

      Delete
  5. What a pretty dress! Congrats on the blogger of the month :)

    heyniki.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so beautiful and happy in these photos- such a stunner! I love the cutouts on this pretty dress, and the bright colors make me smile! Congrats on being named blogger of the month!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hі wοuld yоu mind lettіng me know which web host yοu're utilizing? I've loaded your blog
    іn 3 completеly different browsers anԁ I must sаy thіs blog lοads
    a lοt quісkеr then most.
    Can you suggest a good internеt hosting provider at a hоnеst рrice?
    Cheerѕ, I apрreсiate it!

    Alѕo visіt my ωeb blog Web Development in Greece

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your dress and all of your pics are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous dress! I love the pattern and cutout details. Once again, you are SO lucky to be in New York! :)

    www.simplydaring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire !!! XO You'll get here too!!!

      Delete
  10. You look gorgeous! Love the colour of the dress, perfect for summer!

    Ash
    ftashion
    ashlapin

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous! Love the colour of the dress, perfect for summer!

    Ash
    ftashion
    ashlapin

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so so gorgeous! I love your hair, dress, and wedges! I just discovered your blog and I’m loving it!
    I also love your red lipstick, wish I was brave enough to pull it off.
    Keep up the great work.
    xoxo
    www.alliesfashionalley.com

    ReplyDelete