Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wednesday Style







It was a casual hangout day in Brooklyn and this is what I wore... You know I'm not really a short-shorts person but I had to give them a try here because my usual flouncy skirts would have just been too girly. 

I put this whole outfit together around the awesome patterned jacket.. which I do often, pick one piece to build off of. It was giving me a kind of urban vibe and yearned for layering, so I went with it. I paired it with one of my closet basics, the white pullover knit, and a beanie.. plus some classic neutral heels. Hope you guys like it, it's a little bit of a different look for me!

Beanie: ASOS (Find ASOS here!)
Jacket: ASOS
Hoodie: F21
Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Kelsi Dagger

XOXO
Olivia



27 comments:

  1. reallly cute I love all the green !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shorts are really great;>

    http://norapredatora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combination. Especially love the shoes. :)

    http://msnotweirdatall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely lovely! The jcket is very cool and well you should do short shorts more often they look really good on you!

    xx

    liquoriceandpumps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the shorts with the layering.. Totally cute for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this outfit bb <3 the beanie completes it

    High-Stitched Voice

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! The jacket is so pretty and I love how you layered it :)

    heyniki.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing look, such a cute & expensive beanie though.

    ♥ http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's a little pricey but goes with everything :D !

      Delete
  9. Love your jacket and you styled the shorts amazing!

    Ash
    ftashion
    ashlapin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking gorgeous!

    http://rosetintedillustration.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The homies hat just fits you so well, or should I say fits this outfit so well :) Kind a warm and approachable look! Love it!

    xoxo
    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you think so.. I'm totally not usually a beanie person haha! XO

      Delete
  12. Love your Kelsi Dagger heels, they are so fab! And your ripped shorts look perfect with the hat!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so adorable!!! XD I so wish I could be that daring with my style! I never know what you can mix together and what you can't! It seems like you've got it down perfectly though!

    ReplyDelete