Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Travel Diary 1: Cannes // Monaco // Eze

I have decided that throughout my travels this semester I'm going to keep you all updated via outfit posts & scenic photos. I've been keeping my camera with me during most days so I hope to capture some great moments to share with you all !

Where am I now? : La Riviera












There really isn't too much that I can say about the French Riviera & all its glamour.. I think the beauty is best spoken through photograph. It's a place I had never traveled to before, and I can honestly say that I would be perfectly ok staying here for.. well.. forever. The locals have been very friendly and accommodating as I continue to practice my French ( I am impressed with my progress, thus far)!

One of the reasons I cannot really bring you an outfit post this week is because it is just SO SUNNY. I did not bring the proper lens equipment to prepare for the lighting (which, I totally am not going to complain about, I'm a sun- aholic), but it truly does not make for great photography (hence my orange tinted skin.. I'm not really so orange, although definitely pretty tan). However, if you all enjoy these kinds of posts I will definitely continue putting them together. Otherwise, I will keep to strictly outfit posts.. they just may be slightly more sporadic than before due to my crazy schedule.

All of these photos were taken in Cannes, Monaco (Monte Carlo), and the tiny village of Eze. I'm leaving for Paris on Saturday where I will spend the next three months.. I hope to plan some travels to Berlin, Munich, Prague, All of Italy, and perhaps others, time permitting. Any suggestions or advice for me? Please leave me a comment.. 

Oh! Is there also any interest in me writing my posts in French? I can do so if there is.. please let me know :)

Ciao!
xx
Olivia

10 comments:

  1. Lovely!!!! Great photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, mon Dieu! Je suis allee en France il y a six mois, et vos photos me font très heureuse. Je les aime! (I'm a practicing French student, too, from New York. Please keep posting your lovely travel diaries. They're bringing back the best of memories.)

    <3 Samantha
    http://samlovesmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES please do some posts in French, it will help me practice mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Can wait to see more :) If you have time, visit Slovenia. It's a very small country with beautiful nature. :)

    http://msnotweirdatall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so amazing!!!
    xx
    7thand52nd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post; hope you're having a fabulous time!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your travels seem so incredible so far! I would kill to visit the French Riviera. I'm studying French in college right now and I would love to read your posts in French!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. La Riviera looks beautiful!


    Great post!

    http://sylviazoe.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete