Friday, January 25, 2013

Spotted









This outfit was so fun for me and was just something I threw together a couple of days ago without really thinking about it. It seems those kind of outfits always end up being some of my favorites! I threw on a simple leopard crew neck over a collared shirt with a gold chain necklace, added my favorite shiny gold skirt, a chain and leather belt, and some black leather ankle booties.. oh and my essential black hat. I am definitely going to need to invest in a new black hat.

Overall I hope you all like it! I tried out a larger image size in this blog post and I really enjoy it. Even though it's not much of a difference, I don't really know why I hadn't done this before. However, does it annoy you all? Are they too big.. to many photos..etc etc. Please let me know (:  I know it is a small detail but.. I am all about small details.

It's currently snowing so time to bundle up and do some Friday shopping! Have a fabulous Friday!!!

Hat: UO
Sweater: F21
Skirt: American Apparel
Belt & Necklace: H&M
Boots: H&M

XOXO
Olivia



16 comments:

  1. stunning and I like the bigger images !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is incredible, I cant pick a piece that I love more than another!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .
    net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea
    because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using
    Movable-type on several websites for about a
    year and am nervous about switching to another platform.
    I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer
    all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!
    Also visit my homepage ; www.robotech.com.mx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That skirt photographs so well! Really like the outfit.
    Xx
    Rhea
    http://fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does.. it's quite the ticket item because it really is just a lovely in person (: thank you Rhea!

      Delete
  5. Love your outfit...so amazing.*_*
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the follow.;)
    Follow you back on bloglovin #74.
    Have a nice weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bigger the images, the better, my dear. You are always lovely! I adore the whole outfit, and you look so beautiful with that hat......
    Jayme

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look and these photos are such a big inspiration!! great work! I'm a new follower on Bloglovin. Hope you will be the same ;) xx

    http://lavender-fashion-xxx.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete