Thursday, June 27, 2013

Crush








When it gets hot here, it just gets unbearably hot. It's like the kind of hot where every article of clothing you put on just makes you want to cry. Ok, dramatic..but.. it's been seriously hot here lately.

We had a little barbecue/ get together on the rooftop and this is what I wore. Everyone was either in a bathing suit or something more lacking. I stuck to keeping it casual in a cute crop top and my favorite skater skirt from Nastygal. I love the little retro vibe of it. I felt like I was about to head to the beach circa 1950's or something like that. It was a lot of color for me.. as I usually stick to neutrals and mostly black, i'll be honest. But! It turned out to be a cute outfit and I'm loving this new crop top.

I only wish I could wear my hair down without it basically melting and poofing into a giant hair fluff ball!

PS: Don't forget to enter my giveaway down below!!!!

Top: Akira Chicago (Here)
Skirt: Nastygal
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell


XOXO

25 comments:

  1. cute crop top girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good outfit for hot summer days.. the cropped and the high waist skirt go together well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!! Like sunshine ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shoes - I literally want to raid your shoe closet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!!! I have so many, need to get rid of a few pairs hehe xo

      Delete
  5. So cute!! I love the skirt so much and those shoes are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great! So much fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow,you look just perfect. I love it so much

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute outfit!

    feel free to visit my blog ;)
    http://madame-lala.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love your crop top! You look stunning!

    Ash
    ftashion
    ashlapin

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a beautiful dream right out of the 50s! I especially love the vibrant colors x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't had time to check your blog recently, but I've missed it so much! That crop top is perfectly unique, and the color of the skirt is gorgeous. We're having sort of a cool week here in Arkansas; it's in the low 90's all week. Stay cool to some degree! :)

    www.simplydaring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, you look like such a beach babe! Love your crop top paired with the skater skirt! And P.S. you've got an amazing bod!!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! Where on the website would I find the crop top? Love the skirt, and can't go wrong with jeffrey campbells (:

    www.maddzfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete