Thursday, April 25, 2013

Smile



 

These smilies totally take me back to growing up in the 90's (you all remember joe boxer and lisa frank.. all about smiley faces). I'm so glad they're being plastered on clothing again. Something about it is so cute and grungey at the same time, which I love.

I paired this seriously rad smiley circle skirt with a simple cropped gray sweater and some combat boots, along with a bright yellow beanie. I don't wear beanies that often, but I thought this ensemble was screaming out for one. 

Overall I like keeping it simple and black with a touch of trendy. It's generally a fail-proof way of creating an on point outfit. Hope you guys like it!!

Skirt: Sheinside (Here)
Sweater: BCBG
Boots: Target
Hat: UO
Bracelet : Marc By Marc
Shades: BF's

XOXO
Olivia

27 comments:

  1. wow love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing!! I LLOVEEEE this one XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cut of that skirt! super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh so cute skirt !!! :)
    kisses

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. they do remind me of the 90s! but a more chic and updated version of the 90s :)
    tr[i]b[e]cca

    ReplyDelete
  6. This skirt is just the coolest!! You styled it perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! :) The skirt is so cute! And I love the top, how do you manage to create perfect outfits all the time??

    heyniki.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks dear!!! I have a very expansive closet and a shopping problem :P

      Delete
  8. This is one adorable outfit! That skirt made me smile as well :D :)

    Http://zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and edgy (odd using edgy with the smileys..haha) :)
    xoxo Aimee
    bowsandbeau-ties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look awesome,this skirt is amazing!!
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely skirt! I also really like how your hair looks like straight <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. the pop of yellow here is seriously stunning and the smiley skirt is genius, that color naturally just has that effect doesnt it? perfectly paired with the crop top and combat boots. youre such an inspiration which is why i nominated you for the versatile blogger award! see my latest post below for details xo

    http://myotherclosetiscouture.blogspot.com/2013/04/bead-it-just-bead-it.html

    ReplyDelete