Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sheena is a __

 



Soo here's a little switch up for you all. If you have been following my blog since the beginning back in November of last year.. this type of style is probably pretty familiar to you. It's definitely my comfort zone.. which may strike people as odd. I know my comfort zone is a little out of place with most other people's.. Anyway. Dressing a little rocker/punk/grunge/ whateveryouwannacallit is kind of my "thing." It's totally where my soul feels at ease (although, I totallyyyyyy also love to play with other styles, too).

The jeans are probably one of my new favorite pieces. I'm DYING over the black and red acid wash..they have a perfect in-between middle-high rise, make my butt look great, and are absolutely perfect in every way. Articles of Society may be my new favorite brand of denim, and have I mentioned how affordable they are..? I'll let you check out the brand in the link below for yourselves. You don't get a much better mix of style savvy and affordable than AOS denim.

I paired my amazing denim with an adorable tie-dyed crop tank from inlovewithfashion and that really cool bone necklace I got last week. The jacket I've worn on numerous occasions and it was handmade by moi. Thinking of adding some sweet patches to it, say circa '96 ? What do you think?

Jeans: Articles of Society ( Check them out here! )
Top: Inlovewithfashion (Get it here!) (Use code "Apriltreat25" at checkout fro 25% off)!
Jacket: DIY
Necklace: Indulgera
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Tardy Boot
Bag: Coach

XOXO
Olivia


38 comments:

  1. so so so perfect. Nice to see you feelin your natural self again !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is more where I'm comfortable, too. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow babe something REALLY different today !!! perfect !!!! ♥♥♥
    kisses

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. your jacket and shoes!!!!! *O* amazing!!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  5. Nice outfit and that top jacket amazing.

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look on you! The jeans look amazing on you xxx

    www.couronnedefleurs.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool! I can't believe you made that jacket...amazing!

    heyniki.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so edgy and chic! Love it.

    xx Laura
    Skyscraping Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! You have so much guts Love it!

    xx

    liquoriceandpumps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look stunning in this outfit! I've only been following you for a little over a month so this came as a huge pleasant surprise :)


    Lots of love,
    Patricia
    http://wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool look - love the jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your jacket and those shoes <3
    www.blingsparklesandyou.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! I absolutely love this outfit, well I generally adore your whole blog! It's so inspiring and the photos are very good :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ummmm.....yummy jacket!!!

    <3
    http://fashionandfcuker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my I love your jeans! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte! They really are awesome ! XO

      Delete
  16. I love those jeans and your perfect red lipstick!

    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE your studded jacket and your jeans. Cool outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i really love those jeans i was looking at my seventeen magazine and i fell in love i have to have those jeans so i grabbed my laptop and looked you up on seveteen.com which led me to you blog and lookbook well so i searched the web for those jeans i didnt find the ones like yours do you have a link to website or know somewhere i can get them in a $20-30 range

    ReplyDelete
  19. do you have link to those jeans? or a some a little cheaper i love those jeans

    ReplyDelete