Friday, December 21, 2012

Pattern Pops!

Hi Everyone! I hope you are enjoying your holiday seasons.. (and weather if you have it!) We were hit by winter Storm Draco here in Wisconsin where I visit for the holidays so it looks like we will DEFINITELY have a white Christmas this year, yay!

However, that means the weather is still pretty rough out there so it has kind of inhibited my photo taking. I have also been traveling quite non-stop and I am without my photographer !! So for the next week my Ootd updates may be more sporadic. No worries though.. I will do my very best! I already know I'm getting some fabulous clothes under the tree this year because, naturally, I picked them all out haha!! Do you all pick out your own gifts too? I think my parents find it stressful to pick out clothes for me.. they said it has something to do with a "high standard"..

Anyway, the good news is that this blog will be getting a MAJOR facelift soon since it has started to take off quite a bit!I ordered my new Canon EOS 60D with several new lenses(hopefully it will be here in a week or so), my tripod (so I don't have to worry about taking photos when I'm traveling by myself!), and I'm working on finding someone to update my graphics.. (if you are interested/ or know someone.. have them email me!) There are some Amazing things in store for this blog within the coming months.. trust me on that ;)!! Thank you to all my followers and supporters, I am SO grateful for you this Christmas!!





Just a casual update from some photos I took last week when the weather was much warmer in Cincinnati :) I hope the wind here dies down so I can go outside and shoot some lovely INLOVEWITHFASHION pieces in the snow! It looks like a wonderland out there!

Also, Don't forget that there is still some time to enter my INLOVEWITHFASHION GIVEAWAY! And use the coupon off your total purchase with my name at the checkout! Scroll down for more details!!

Best Always from me to all of YOU, XOXO!

Top: UO
Pleated Skirt: H&M
Necklace: Topshop
Heels: Jeffrey Campbell

8 comments:

  1. Great Outfits as Always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this!! Saw you on Lookbook =)) Really great style! :)

    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Beatrice ! I really appreciate your sweet words <33

      Delete
  3. Aw this so cool,the shoes,the shirt,the tee,oh and the accessories! Loooove *.* Have a nice Christmas!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi when will you announce the winner of the giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The winner of the giveaway was notified yesterday by email!! I will posting a new entry later this evening announcing the winner publicly on my blog!

      Delete
  5. such a perf. monochrome outfit :) <3 one of my faves of your's!

    High-Stitched Voice

    ReplyDelete