Monday, December 10, 2012

Retro Oxblood








So, to be honest, I don't really know if this color qualifies as the so called "oxblood" but I thought maybe they did.. I love these pants because sometimes you just get sick of skinny jeans! At least I do. The only problem is that they get so wrinkly..otherwise I would have to say that they are my favorite pair of pants. The sweater is also one of my favorites.. a recent purchase. It's just so.. different than other sweaters I own but yet still neutral enough to wear often.

This is the exact outfit I wore when I went to The Sartorialist book signing a week or so ago.. I didn't end up doing a blog post on it because well.. I was kind of disappointed with it all. But I won't get into details about it.. just wanted to post it because I really do enjoy this outfit!! 

I am cramming for finals still.. I just want to be home for Christmas!!!! 
Hope you all have a wonderful Monday :)

xoxo

Sweater: BCBG 
Leather Biker: Topshop
Bell-Bottoms: Anthropologie
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell
Bag: Coach
Hat: UO


4 comments:

  1. great look.. Love those pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe more brick than oxblood? :)

    I get more than a soupçon of Hedi's new Saint Laurent in the outfit. Looks good.


    http://minimalmick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yes! Brick is a much better describing color.. Thank you for your always sweet compliments Mick! <3

      Delete
  3. VRAIMENT super !

    http://www.facebook.com/monamielamode

    ReplyDelete