Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Shine Bright








Hello everyone! I hope you like my new sparkly varsity jacket.. I was joking that the jacket mixed with my longer leather shorts is the closest I will ever get to owning a track suit.. 

It's a fun take on a classic staple that's so in right now. I like that it wasn't the usual grey/quilted/or black. Not to mention.. it's got leather sleeves! I mean how could I resist. I kept it simple with a white tee and my sneaker boots (also the closest thing to sneakers I own). Hopefully you can ignore the run in my tights as I have completely given up hope that I will ever maintain a pair carefully enough to avoid them..

Have a wonderful Tuesday! Its raining and weirdly warm here.. again. Where is my snow December?! This is just cruel! 

xoxo

Sequin Varsity Jacket: Mural
Leather Shorts: Gianni Bini
Tee: Gap
Sneakers: UO



7 comments:

  1. So stunning! I love that jacket !

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like it honey!

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jacket and how you have style it, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice - the varsity jacket was *totally* played out (i.e. overdone) this past year but this gold one takes it to a great new level. Good style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Mick! Thank you for your kind words! :)

      Delete