Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Bloodbuzz Ohio






I found this silly little t-shirt at topshop on one of my chicago trips.. I actually have no clue what it really is referring to.. I just liked it because I have lived in Ohio all of my life and can kind of understand what they were getting at here ;)

I haven't worn this burgundy dress yet because it is sleeveless and looks awkward with my jacket.. so I decided to layer the tshirt over it and..voila. It actually worked out, and I love that the collar pokes out for an added touch! Not to mention, I LOVE this color. I am glad that it's so "in" right now because I can find it at any store. It's so chic and complementary to pale skin like me. And I've been looking for a reason to break out my new "bedazzled" topshop beanie. Hope you guys like it, I had a lot of fun with this look!

Beanie: Topshop
Tee: Topshop
Dress (worn as skirt): Forever
Heels: Jeffrey Campbell Everest Boot



3 comments:

  1. amazing photos!
    you look so perfect ;)
    we're following you now ♡
    visit our new blog if you want :)
    xx

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Florencia, I will make sure to visit your blog <3

      Delete
  2. Love your style, Olivia!

    xx
    Julia
    http://modmermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete