Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Incognito






[Trench: Akira][Hat:Akira][Pleated Dress:Topshop][Heels: Jeffrey Campbell]  

So. I know I promised more Chicago pictures..but this weekend fell apart slightly. I ended up getting a serious case of the flu and was bedridden until yesterday... on top of that, my school work is picking up like mad. Yikes. So I apologize for the slightly, for lack of a better word, boring outfit. I figured I would at least update and then redeem myself in the next couple of days. 

Not that I don't love love love my new Leather sleeve trench from Akira Chicago. And my new riding hat that makes me feel like I am slightly London-ish.. is that a word? I just usually put a little more effort into accessories and such.. oh well I am a sick kitten! 


Oh, and I just want to give a general THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone's kind words and compliments and comments and loveeee :)

 y'all make me so happy and make me feel like getting this blog going is going to be worth it! Don't forget, if you have any suggestions/concerns/comments you can always email me at Olivia@olivia-taylor.com. 

xoxo



5 comments:

  1. I can't even express how much I like it by words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you always for all your sweet compliments dear <3

      Delete
  2. WEll you look like a london train operator. I think they wear those hats but I could totally be off base. in any event I really like the hat. I would like to see you do some colorblocked outfit. amorphous_face

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing wrong with a little simplicity sometimes, you still look great! Feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen so many similar trenches and I'm craving one of my own. You look fantastic in it! I hope you're feeling LOADS better by now. :)

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete