Thursday, November 29, 2012

Cozy Dots






Just a quick update for your thursday. I love comfy cozy days...Super busy today and I can't wait to go the Sartorialist book signing (I know you all are sick of hearing about it). Apologies for the weird colors in these photos.. not really sure why I look pink. Oh well. 

These pants are my new favorites. I'm usually not much of a patterned pants fan because I don't like the way they make my legs look.. but these happen to be quite cute and an exception . Followed by my most favorite chunky knit, and my spiked leather backpack.. I was off to class for most of the day! Getting so busy with finals coming up and all of the papers they like to pile on at the end of the semester!! Enjoy your thursday and I'll be back tomorrow for another update !

xoxo

Spotted Pants: Free People
Knit Cardi: UO
Boots: Nine West
Backpack: Aldo
Blouse: Lush

7 comments:

  1. Am still in awe at how the dots on those pants and the knit pattern on the cardi line up. Not sure why it matters but it just looks so freaking right. :) good luck for finals, I got off two weeks ago and mine were hellish.

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie ! That's such a wonderful compliment... I thought it just worked too!! <3

      Delete
  2. Love this look! The knit looks so amazingly comfy..and I just love polkadots. :)

    http://my-online-wardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit. Found you via Chictopia. I think your face looks like that because of the contrast with your sweater. Happens to me all the time. I think it looks pretty though. By the way, I'm in love with your hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy! I am so glad you visited my blog to comment :) I have to agree, I think the white hair/white face/ white sweater provided me with a strange contrast that even my editing software couldn't fix! I'm glad you like everything, keep in touch xoxo

      Delete