Saturday, November 10, 2012

Playing in the Sunset












I love when I always manage to meander around my favorite places right as the sun is setting. Although I wish it wasn't setting at 6 pm. 

Due to beautiful weather and high spirits, I dressed in my casual "uniform". Feeling like you're wrapped up into a furry ball all day isn't such a bad thing.

The sweater , which is one of my favorites, I managed to steal on super super sale last year at Urban and I think I wear it at least bi-weekly.. I love a good sale. Doesn't it just make you feel so much better about wearing things? The boots are a result of missing the Doc Martens Aggy 1490s that I was dying to have.. they sold out in my size before I could get my paws on them. Oh well, these cheap boots from target have made for an adequate substitution... love when that happens.

Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Nasty Gal
Top: Topshop
Jewelry: Topshop
Combat Boots: Target



No comments:

Post a Comment