Friday, November 2, 2012

Sheila












[Tee: Forever][Scarf:Galleries Lafayette][Hat:Urban][Shorts:Vintage][Tights:unknown][Boots:Steve Madden]

I'm in Chicago for the weekend. I come pretty often because my boy resides in this beautiful city... After traveling all over Europe (hence the la voyageuse name) Chicago still remains one of my favorite places..If you have never been I highly recommend, I often describe it as NYC's younger hip sibling. 

Anyway, the weather has finally cleared up and I was able to make it out with just a giant sweater and scarf. Superrrrr comfy and I'll never ignore a chance to rep one of my all-time favorite bands. And this hat.. Let's just say I need to expand my collection so I can give this one a day off or two during the week. Same with this purse. It's just so..perfect.

I'll be downtown all weekend (and definitely making one of my frequent Topshop runs) so check back tomorrow for more of my Chicago diary. Much Love .

xoxo



11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I really love these tights...and everything else about this look!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the hat and the tights. It's not that I don't like your outfit but its just that you look like too many other people on chictopia. amorphous_face

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't even imagine how much I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is gorgeous and love your blog :)

    http://jt-prettychic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, this outfit is flawless! I adore it from head to toe ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is amazing!! just took a look around, and you've got yourself a new follower on bloglovin! absolutely love your personal style and your hair is just amazing! :D

    www.miedina.com

    ReplyDelete