Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Holiday Inspiration







All images via tumblr dashboard

With the Holidays right around the corner, and the weather getting much more lackluster.. I'm beginning to get very inspired putting together winter ensembles. I think the new craze over baroque print has me craving everything black&gold. It's a combination I have never been too fond of until this season. The glittering gold is such a nice update to the monotonous black that clogs up my winter wardrobe. What do you guys think? Do you love it or hate it? What has you inspired for the holidays?

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Même si généralement je n'aime pas le look de Rita Ora (j'ai l'impression qu'elle se cherche toujours, telle une adolescente), parfois elle m'étonne de manière positive comme c'est le cas avec la première photo que tu as postée.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je suis d'accord!! Je pense qu'elle est très belle sur cette photo <3

      Delete