Monday, November 26, 2012

Gypsy Soul











This past Holiday week I managed to score quite a few wonderful Black Friday deals... including this amazing fluffy BCBG sweater. I love the deep purple-ish wine color... it looks absolutely beautiful with gold (yay!). Also, I have been dying to wear this gold turban headband I got from Anthropologie a while back.. but I didn't like it with my past haircut. Now, I am pretty sure I am obsessed.

This week I have a lot of amazing outfit updates for you all with the recent purchases I made. I am also really excited because on Thursday, the one and only Scott Schuman ( aka The Sartorialist), is doing a book signing at University of Cincinnati.. I will be there, nonetheless. I am really stressing out about what to wear... You would think I am going to meet the President or something. 

Sweater: BCBG
Turban Headband: Anthropologie
Sparkly Cardigan/ Skirt: Forever 21
Boots: Nine West

xoxo 

6 comments:

  1. I love this! such awesome textures, and the turban is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discover your blog on Chictopia and I really love it! Adore your skirt and cardi!
    Following you on Bloglovin!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucie, I am so glad you love my blog! Thank you for following <33

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! You pull fancy off so well :)

    ReplyDelete