Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Tartan







I spend a lot of time running around during the day during the winter/ fall days, and layers are the only way I can survive the Ohio bitter cold. Just something simple and warm. PLUS I got this scarf at H&M for only 5$. It's the perfect length to wrap around your neck to the near point of choking...sooo it's perfect. The perfect quilted varsity jacket completes all my black ensembles and I definitely feel as though I am already strolling through the cobblestone streets of Paris... Only 9 more months until I move there to study!

Quilted Varsity Jacket: Urban Outfitters
Scarf: H&M
Skirt: H&M

XOXO




6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je suis très heureux que tu aimes mon blog ! Aussi, merci beaucoup de m'avoir écrit en français! Si beau <33

      Delete
  2. wow i love your style soo much! you are amazing! so lad you have started a blog :) xxx
    http://www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love that jacket.
    I found your blog through Chictopia, and I love it! Your style is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the jacket- especially with the skirt.

    ReplyDelete